Dark circles are usually a combination of different factors – from genetics, to lack of sleep, irritated skin, and more. These are things you can do to help treat dark circles, or cover them up.
1. Moisturize your skin regularly to prevent dehydration and irritation
2. Use products with vitamin C to brighten the skin and fight free radicals
3. Use tea bags on your eyes – the caffeine is a vasoconstrictor, which reduces swelling.
4. Use a color correcting palette with green hues to combat redness, pink to add brightness, and nude colours to blend.
5. Wear sunblock – sun damage leads to increased pigmentation, which causes dark circles.
6. If all else fails, visit a dermatologist, who may be able to help you with more advanced treatments like chemical peels, light bands, or glycolic acid treatment.