Doing your own nails at home can be very therapeutic – and come with the added bonus of money saved!
1. Dip your hands in ice water after air drying them for a couple of minutes to dry them quickly.
Oh My Mag
2. Use loofah netting to help you get a hairnet effect on your nails.
3. Spray your nails with oil spray to set your manicure.
4. Run the brush along the top edge of the nail to seal it before applying an upper layer.
5. Soak your nails in a mixture of hydrogen peroxide, hot water and baking soda to whiten them before painting your nails.
6. The base coat of glitter nail polishes should be dabbed on, not brushed.
7. Use multiple thin coats instead of one thick coat.
8. Use toothpicks to add tiny details
9. Use a rubberized nail polish base to make your manicure last longer.
Follow the Daily Globe for more posts like this.