It’s not that we don’t like to talk – sometimes we prefer just to listen. Here are a few more things you should know about us.
1. Being quiet doesn’t mean we’re angry – maybe we’re just observing.
2. Sometimes we just want a night in to ourselves – we’re fine with you heading out alone with your friends.
3. Let us know if you’re going to be introducing us to a lot of new people, or taking us out for a party. We need to prepare ourselves.
4. We have social quotas, and sometimes we just need some space when we’re out and about.
Movie Writer NYU
5. We’re not big on small talk – thanks for helping us out here.
6. We can be sociable – it’s just extremely draining.
7. Getting me drunk won’t make us more extroverted necessarily.
8. Being introverted is not a personality flaw.
9. It’s okay to be in the same room without talking.
10. Don’t guilt-trip us to go outside. We’ll hold it against you.
La La Land
11. We usually prefer a smaller social circle of extremely close friends over a large group of acquaintances.