Looking to make a few extra bucks with minimal effort? These apps will help you get there.
All images are sourced from the developers unless stated.
1. Acorns is probably our favourite on the list, and we’re going to put it on top for that reason. This app takes your spare change and invests it for you on the stock market. You reap the benefits!
2. Swagbucks is one of the most prominent money-making apps on the internet. They pay you in gift cards for completing simple surveys and watching videos – not difficult tasks at all. To date, they’ve paid out over $150 million to members!
3. iPoll offers surveys that take slightly longer than the ones on Swagbucks, but they also pay a lot higher in comparison. Most surveys here are worth between $1 – $10.
4. Shopkick isn’t just another receipt scanning app, though you do get points for certain items. You can however, also earn by scanning items in a store.
5. Slidejoy turns your phone into an advertising billboard. See a different ad on your lockscreen every time you reach for your phone, and get paid for it! You don’t have to click on the ads to get paid what we’ve found to be about $10 a month.
6. AppBounty pays you to download apps with gift cards., and you don’t have to be based anywhere in particular to use this one.
7. Clashot lets you sell photos that you’ve taken with your phone for between $0.50 to $80 as stock images.
8. PointClub is similar to Swagbucks, except that you can also cash out through PayPal instead of through gift cards.
9. Drop rewards you with cashback for making purchases from their partners – including Amazon, Uber, Walmart and the like. All you’ve got to do is link your cards to it, and it handles the rest.
10. AppTrailers is an app you can use to make money by watching videos from app developers and installing apps. The payout isn’t great, but it’s still something.
11. Field Agent takes you on missions like verifying prices at stores near you, and compensates you handsomely while at it. Now you can be a mystery shopper too!
Follow the Daily Globe for more articles like this.